Meteorological and Hydrological Risk Information (endowed by JWA)
We aim to create innovative meteorological and hydrological information. Major research themes are as follows:
1) Understanding of extreme meteorological phenomenon through a fieldﾂꀀ observation of heavy rain.
2) Development of numerical model for Large-Eddy-Simulation in urbanﾂꀀ meteorology.
3) Creation of risk information using ensemble-prediction and experiment ofﾂꀀ application method to the real society.
4) Development of weather information providing methods using marketingﾂꀀ theory.
5) Social experiment providing weather information focused on leading theﾂꀀ citizens to take action for disaster mitigation.