DPRI Annual Reports 2022
The Disaster Prevention Research Institute (DPRI), Kyoto University Annual Report No. 65, which reports on the activities in 2021, has been published.
In addition to the previous reports of A and B, this time, an additional section C is added to the report.
The contents of the reports, in particular, are as follows:
Report A covers:
- Retirement Awards of Research Achievements and Special Contributions to: Professors James Jiro Mori, Manaby Hashimoto, Toshitake Kamai, Kinya Nishigame and Shigenobu Tanaka.
- Disaster survey reports, and technical support reports
- Research reports and materials
- Presentations at the DPRI Annual Meeting 2021
- Reports and data activities in response to the enhancement of self-inspection and evaluation of departments in accordance with mid-term goals:
- Organizational management of research institutes
- Research activities
- International activities
- Educational activities
- Cooperation with society
- Research activities of departments and centers
The DPRI Annual Report 2021 A, B and C can be access through Kyoto University Academic Information Repository.