The Newsletter No. 78, November 2015 covers topics such as but not limited to:
- Disaster Investigation 1: Active volcanoes in Kyushu by Prof. Masato Iguchi
- Disaster Investigation 2: Survey on Kinugawa flood inundation depth distribution around Joso City By Associate Prof. Takahiro Sayama)
- Towards high-precision prediction of liquefaction by Assistant Prof. Kyohei Ueda
- [Bosai (disaster prevention) Q & A] How to protect yourself from landslide disasters? By Prof. Masaharu Fujita
- [Feature Articles] Success of Science Communicators
- Event reporting / Awards / New Staff / Personnel Changes
The Newsletter is in Japanese only.